Blogger Templates

Sunday, March 20, 2011

ABC's

found this on my "twin's" page 'n thought it sounded like fun :)


Age: 23


Bed Size: Queen size, but we have a King size comforter because both my husband and I are blanket hogs lol


Chore I Hate: I would have to say laundry.. mostly just the whole hauling it to the washer/dryer - I'm ok with folding 'n putting away


Dogs: we've had several over the years.. currently have a German Shepherd named Maggie, a Lasa Apsa named Cara 'n a Shih Tzu named Stitch (who is probably the ugliest dog in the world lol) 


 Munster
Carolina
Stitchy Poo


Essential to Start Your Day: doing a little bit of cleaning oddly enough lol since I'm not working I'm pretty relaxed about my morning.. when I was in school 'n working I absolutely had to have my coffee otherwise I was not someone you wanted to be around


Favorite Color: Black or Green


Gold or Silver: umm gold always represented old friends that have stuck around 'n silver are the new ones.. it's a toss up =P


Height: 5'8"


Instruments You Play: played the flute all through high school, play the piano a little, saxophone 'n clarinet a little, and I sing.. does that count? 


Job Title: Army Wife 'n Soon-to-be-Mother :)


Kids: got one brewing ;) about 11 weeks 


(not my ultrasound, should have the first one on April 1st!)


Live: favorite would probably be the Black Hills, South Dakota - currently in El Paso, Texas, aka Northern Mexico =/


My Mom's Name: Marjeanie Kay, but she goes by Jeanie






Nicknames: Lindz, Lindsey Jo, Lizzit (from one of my jobs working at a group home for the developmentally disabled, he couldn't quite say my name lol so Lizzit stuck), Babe (only by husband.. he also just randomly yells WIFE! lol)


Overnight Hospital Stay: too many that I care to remember, most recent was after surgery in May 2010


Pet Peeve: this sounds really weird, but when toilet paper rolls don't have the feed coming over the top but behind the roll, drives me insane.. or when people leave the toilet seat up, just feels sloppy to me lol.. or grammatical errors.


Quote from a Movie: there are soo many to pick from but I would have to go with "that's a mighty fine handshake you got there, you wanna wrestle?!"






Righty/Lefty: Righty


Siblings: I have one half brother who is 12 years older than I am, but we're not close.. so I have several "honorary" siblings :) my little sister Jessica, and my twin Kae are just a couple of them








Time You Wake Up: I try to wake up before 10 lol but with this little one in my belly he/she makes me sleepy so sometimes I'm not successful


Underwear: Victoria's Secret cotton boy shorts :)


Veggies You Dislike: Lima Beans... or all beans pretty much except for green beans.


X-Rays You've Had: several again, worst was when I had a hairline fracture all the way down my sternum from a car wreck, most recent was for my wrist when I fell playing volleyball


Zoo Animal: hmm that's a tough one for sure.. I would have to say the tigers :)









1 comment:

  1. love this twin.

    your pet peeve is one of mine too! i'm glad i'm not the only one who has this problem hehe.

    :) love you xx00

    ReplyDelete