Blogger Templates

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

been thinking...

i always choke when it comes to writing on a blog. i'm not quite sure why. i'd like to use this as a journal type blog but not entirely sure what all to write about... i guess we'll just start with what's on my mind.
i'm currently living in the south, and i'm from the much farther north. today is a day this area considers a "snow day" when there's a half inch of snow on the ground - lol - and they've shut down the entire army post in the area because of it. however this "snow day" has also shut down the city and it's creating quite the boredom.

i typically don't do well with down time, it usually causes my mind to wander. to wander to dark places, past memories, and frightful scenarios. the last couple days have been sort of troubling for my mind. but i have a wonderful husband who allowed me to cry like a baby in his arms last night and share my insecurities. a friend of mine blogged today about what she loved, and i would have to say that i love my husband. i know it's totally 'n completely corny to say it but i love him as a whole, and especially the little things he does. i love the way he randomly comes over 'n just kisses me, just because. i love the way he lets me talk about for hours on end about how i hate my body... and that he will let me finish 'n just look at me like i said the dumbest thing on earth and tells me how beautiful i am. i love how he lets me cry when i need to 'n just holds me when i need it. i love how we have such a stupid sense of humor that can make us both last forever. i love how we're both nerds. and most of all i love how i can tell him how i don't deserve someone as good as him, and he tells me that he's the luckiest guy in the world.

i love him.

and that's all i've got for today
xxlovexmexx

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. I think this is adorable. I'm so happy you found your special someone!

    ReplyDelete